Sesame Flat Bread
yields 20 flat breads
1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. sea salt
3 Tbsp. sesame seeds
1 Tbsp. unrefined sweetener such as Rapadura
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup soy milk
1. Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir.
2. Mix in oil. Mixture will form fine crumbs.
3. Stir in soy milk and sesame seeds. Shape dough into a ball.
4. Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into one inch balls. Roll them out thin between wax paper.
5. Line a cookie sheet with baking paper and place each flat bread on it. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 400° for 7–10 minutes. Cool.