Stuffed Sweet Peppers
10 sweet bell peppers (red or yellow)
2 tomatoes, diced
1 cucumber, diced
2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
1/4 tsp. sea salt
2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
Italian Tomato Sauce (see next page)
1. Cut stem end off peppers, and remove core and seeds. Trim off and save any good pepper from this. Place peppers in a dish with sides where they fit tightly and hold each other up.
2. Dice the extra pepper pieces and mix in a bowl with tomato, cucumber, basil, sea salt and nutritional yeast.
3. Make Italian tomato sauce (see next page) and mix half a cup of the sauce in with the tomato cucumber mixture. Pour this into each pepper, filling to just below the top.
4. Top peppers with extra tomato sauce and sprinkle with Raw Parmazano (see next page).
5. Serve with extra tomato sauce on top or on the side.