The market for vegan businesses is booming!
The companies below specialize in consulting and PR work for vegan organizations, companies, authors and so on. Although their physical base may be in Canada or the UK, most are comfortable working with clients worldwide.
All the best of luck on your new vegan business!
A special thanks to M. Butterflies Katz for posting: “140 vegan businesses around the world.“ Much of the information for this post was gleaned, with permission, from her blog.
All of the companies and links below are provided as resources and are not intended as endorsements. If you know of a vegan marketing, consulting or PR firm not listed here let us know.
Los Angeles, CA., USA
Evolotus Public Relations agency has been owned and operated, since 2006, by vegan animal rights activists: Gary Smith and Kezia Jauron.
“Evolotus serves clients in socially beneficial industries such as health, wellness, spirituality, documentary films, green technologies, animal advocacy, and vegan foods. Our mission is to help like-minded people and businesses tell their story, gain visibility and generate sales to in turn create a better, more sustainable and peaceful world.”
“Evolotus principals Gary Smith and Kezia Jauron have decades of experience in advertising, marketing, and public relations for a range of clients and products. They left the profitable world of corporate high-tech PR to create Evolotus in 2006. Gary and Kezia have worked together since 1998, and have been married since 2002.”
The Vegan Punk Website Marketing
Leeds, United Kingdom (services provided worldwide)
The Vegan Punk is an established UK vegan and animal rights blog, now offering ethical SEO and digital marketing services for ethical businesses.
“I am an experienced, honest, reliable and affordable digital marketer with years of experience working for two of Yorkshire’s biggest digital marketing agencies. I love working with ethical businesses and helping them achieve maximum exposure online.”
“Here are some of the web marketing services I offer:
- After auditing your site I make a variety of technical adjustments to improve its structure and performance.
- I work to improve and optimise your existing content, further boosting your website’s visibility in the search results for relevant key phrases.
- I write and market quality content to get your website seen and linked to by the right people – using ethical ‘white hat’ strategies to attract potential new customers to your site as well as pushing it higher in the search results.
- I can plan and manage your social media accounts, posting tailored updates to help build an audience and encourage engagement with your brand.
- For those new to running a website, I can advise on organising a domain name and hosting account, and can set up and develop an entirely new site from scratch.”
Vegan Edge Consulting
Physical location: England, UK and Ontario, Canada (Operated worldwide online)
Vegan Edge Consulting is a full service Business Development and Marketing agency working exclusively with vegan businesses and entrepreneurs. They offer Strategy and Planning, Branding and Marketing, Web Development and Graphic Design services.
Owner, Simon Allard, is a business coach and marketing strategist by profession and has been running his own consulting company since 1999. Simon explains “However, because I am passionate about my veganism (my whole family is strictly vegan, too) I have newly set up ‘Vegan Edge Consulting’ as a separate business to EXCLUSIVELY help vegan businesses and entrepreneurs. This means I can now combine my years of business and marketing experience with my ethical lifestyle choices to help other vegans in their business pursuits.” They also run several other Vegan Facebook pages: Vegan Business Guide, Toronto Vegan Guide. Become A Vegan, and Vegan Maven.